Smile Makeovers – Cosmetic Dentistry in Toronto
Smile Makeovers – Feeling sad or depressed with the way you smile or some of your tooth feel misaligned and unimpressionable? Be thankful you’re in the current era! We now have advanced technologies that can help you reverse any smile-related problems you have through smile makeovers or cosmetic dental procedures. First let’s discuss average costs and what you need to know to better understand cosmetic smile procedures and Smile makeovers.
Average Cost of Smile Makeover
This would depend on which region of the country you are located but there are certain tangible parameters you can always look out for as a measurement yardstick.
- First is the type of procedure. As we have listed in our previous article about Cosmetic dentistry, there are various types of treatment that fall under that category and each cosmetic dentistry treatment commands different specifications in application and equipment which ultimately sets the price you pay.
- Next is the diagnostic appropriateness. Most cosmetic dentistry or smile makeovers procedures are wanted but may not be necessary but if your specialist remarks that you undergo a certain procedure then by all means follow their advice as they know better what to do for example if you have stained or crooked teeth.
- NO insurance coverage for Cosmetic dentistry or Smile makeovers. Sadly, most dental insurance companies in Toronto do not have policies that cover for cosmetic dental treatments so shouldering everything on your own would definitely be the only option.
- The dentist. In dentistry, if you wish to specialize in certain procedures, you need to re-certify or have other special certifications [added training]. This, combined with work experience will determine how much they would charge. If your dentist is also famed within the trade because they handle high-profile clients or they’ve been seen on national TV, you sure are in for some heftier price tags.
- What’s important here is to achieve the results you need. If cost matters to you, check with your local dentists first to compare and contrast their recommendations and pricing levels before settling in for the best in the fray. It’s your own health and pocket to benefit and be burdened after all so better choose the right option.
For comparison’s sake though, price range can go as low as $400 [for very simple procedures that may still be covered by insurance policies such as tooth restoration] to $1,500 per tooth for more specialized procedures such as orthodontics and dental veneers.
More Information on Smile Makeovers
- Most smile makeover treatments are irreversible so think many times before undergoing anything.
- You also have to consider the cost of maintenance which means more dedicated time and money especially when there comes a time for restoration.
- Be an informed patient. Read online articles pertaining to the subject matter at hand. Ask your family dentist very specific questions on procedures you’re eyeing and make sure you understand every word of explanation [as sometimes there are medical terms].
- Ask for real Smile Makeovers before and after photos from your dentist. This could be photos of previous patients or current ones. Also ask if they’re accredited.
- Determine the level of technology that their clinic uses.
Why Emerald Dental Care for your Smile Makeover Procedures
Ask us about our limited time Smile Makeover and Cosmetic Dentistry Special offers for Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, North York and Toronto residences.
Stop looking for a cosmetic dental clinic in Toronto to take care of your smile makeovers, you already found the one! Go call us up at 905-597-1518 to 19 and speak with our specialists for a free smile makeover consultation call so we can discuss your needs and offer your an affordable smile makeover plan for you.