What is considered a dental emergency ? A missing tooth or teeth whitening is one thing, but a severe toothache is another. A Dental emergency is real and it happens even to the best of us. When it strikes, temporary procedures may not be enough of an answer. What you need is dental emergency procedures straight from a clinic with dentists ready to assist you in dire times, even after hours.
Emergency dental care clinics aren’t a rarity nowadays. You can find them in numerous cities. This does not necessarily mean that your primary family dentist will be able to provide emergency care 24/7. Google is your friend to find a 24 hour emergency dentist. Search online for the best alternative that is within a 2 to 5 mile radius of your living quarters so you know where to go when such inconvenience strikes.[quote align=”center” color=”#999999″]For this purpose you can easily search for ” emergency dental clinic Vaughan” or ” emergency dental clinic Toronto” or even ” emergency dental clinic near me”[/quote]
Dental emergencies can happen anytime so it’s good to have knowledge to prepare you before it occurs. It is important to know the type of services a dental emergency clinic must possess to be efficient during your crisis.
Common Dental Emergency Procedures
- Dental Injuries – could be classified when a specific area in your mouth is affected. It could be a tooth, your soft tissues or gums. Regardless, treatments for such cases is needed promptly to avoid any interruption in your daily tasks.
- Tooth ache and various dental pains – there are many factors that could be the cause of aches in your teeth. It could be a cavity, periodontitis, exposed roots or jaw joint disorders. Dental emergency practitioners will be able to provide the needed diagnosis and medication promptly.
- Trauma – when we say dental trauma, this is usually defined by fracturing. Your dental crowns may have cracked or you are experiencing enamel or root fractures. Immediate treatment is recommended and dentist must be visited to help during these circumstances.
- Surgical procedures – emergency surgical procedures are rarely found in clinics but in case you’re in real dire need, you’ll surely find one. Infections such as Pericoronitis, cellulitis and orofacial swelling will all require oral surgical procedures. Visit your emergency dental care clinic to find out which options can be best for your situation.
- Restorative care – on the other hand, these cases are done for patients needing emergency extractions due to broken fillings or crowns and restoration of broken implants and crowns.
The keyword here is immediate concern. Sleeping with any of the dental emergency conditions above may not only be life-threatening but may also cause further risks for your health. Speak to a specialist (doesn’t have to be a specialist- maybe find another word if you don’t want to use dentist- clinician, doctor of dental surgery, etc.) in your area soon so you can have them on speed dial in times of emergency.
Why Seek for Emerald Dental Care for your Dental Emergency Needs
We’re equipped with a top of the line facility and dental emergency personnel who can take care of every patient’s need regardless of time of day. All you need is to drop a call or visit the clinic and your condition will be immediately taken care of. Contact numbers are: 905-597-1518 and 905-597-1519. If you are experiencing any dental emergency conditions now, no need to call just come by our emergency dental clinic in Thornhill, Toronto.