Planning to Undergo CEREC Dental Procedure?
Here’s What you Need to Know About CEREC Dental Crown
It is considered one of dental industry’s most modern methods when it comes to prosthetic or restorative dentistry. It stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics or simply CERamic REConstruction thus CEREC. It is primarily a computer-aided device that helps dentists across the world in designing and application of tooth fillings, crowns or other restorative procedures in one sitting. There’s no need for you to return for a second appointment just to complete everything. You not just save time but money!
Are CEREC Dental Crowns Procedures Safe?
First introduced in the 1980s, further technological advancements in the medical field has rendered its features more sophisticated after 3 decades of usability in the market. It is safe, yes, because for that much time, its track record is particularly clean of complaints, otherwise dentists would have stopped using it altogether. You just have to evaluate further and ask:
- Is your dentist experienced, and capable of providing the quick results?
- Is your dentist considering other procedural options depending on which part of the tooth a filling is needed?
- It is safe, yes but for the price of a 1 day convenience, most dentists would let you rather have normal lab crowns if missing teeth are in front. It’s crucial and if rushed, like in most CEREC-aided procedures, alignment may be compromised.
- Is your dentist aware of your costs?
- CEREC crowns procedures may not be at all carried by your health coverage benefits so better ask them first. Dentists need to fully detail what the procedure is all about though since most health plans still have little understanding of this procedure thus it’s important that you have an experienced dentist do this for you otherwise you’ll have less efficient letters of explanations.
Benefits of Undergoing CEREC Dental Procedures
- There’s always the much emphasized manner of convenience. If you’re in a rush to have your crowns replaced in a day then this is definitely the solution you were looking for.
- Less cost in the long run. There’s efficiency here. Every time you return to the dentist, there’ll of course always be appropriate fees which you can avoid if you do everything at once.
- The tooth replacement will look as natural as possible
- It lasts long enough so it’s a sound investment on your part if your mouth is part of your livelihood
- The procedure will preserve much of the natural tooth it covers
Why Emerald Dental Care is One of the Best CEREC Dental Clinics?
With the guidance of me, Dr. Raheleh, as an English / Farsi speaking dentist at Emerald Dental Care in Thornhill, you’re in good hands. I have extensive cases of CEREC dentistry experience needed to make the best results after every CEREC dental procedure conducted at our clinic.