The Benefits of Teeth Whitening – Are you afraid of smiling in front of people, just because you might expose your stained teeth? Then you don’t have to worry anymore, because with the safe and effective Teeth whitening procedure, you can have pearly white teeth in just a few hours, unlike the conventional whitening procedures that took weeks, even months before a satisfactory result could be achieved.
What is the Spa-Dent Teeth Whitening?
Spa-Dent is a revolutionary teeth whitening technology that involves the use of a unique patent pending get formula consisting of Carbamide peroxide, Xylitol and Potassium Nitrate. Spa-Dent tooth whitening uses an innovative red and blue LED light that activates the teeth whitening gel, resulting in the release of Hydroxyl radicals that penetrate within the enamel and dentin, and dissolve teeth stains, giving you milky white teeth, just like a baby’s!
What Are the Advantages of Spa Dent Teeth Whitening?
Let’s see how Spa Dent teeth whitening has several advantages over the conventional whitening procedures:
- Innovative Technology – the Spa-Dent was the first to introduce Xylitol based whitening agents into the markets. Furthermore, in contrast to the conventional whitening methods which can cause dehydration, Spa Dent actually enhances salivary flow, thereby preventing damage to the teeth and gums.
- Better Results in The Shortest Duration – unlike the conventional tooth whitening protocols which required multiple visits to the dentist’s office, teeth whitening treatment only requires a single sitting, which only takes about an hour!
- No Tooth Damage From Overheating – many whitening procedures involve the use of light sources that generate excessive heat while activating the whitening agent, which can cause direct damage to the teeth and the gums. Fortunately, Spa-Dent uses a modernly designed red-blue LED light that does not cause overheating of the dental structures, thereby preventing them from damage.
- No Pain and Tooth Sensitivity – most patients avoid getting any teeth whitening as they afraid that it might cause pain during the procedure, and sensitivity of the teeth afterwards. However, with the mild yet effective gel formula of Spa-Dent teeth whitening, you won’t feel any discomfort or teeth sensitivity. Most dentists in Toronto now offer the facility of reading a newspaper or listening to music while the Spa dent teeth whitening treatment is being performed, so that the procedure becomes an enjoyable experience for the patients.
- Protection From Germs – the unique formula of Spa-Dent whitening gel also provides protection against the germs, a quality which is absent in the convention teeth whitening agents.
- No Damage to Prostheses – the chemical formula from the conventional teeth whitening like laser teeth whitening (AKA Zoom teeth whitening) formulas can cause damage to the dental prostheses, such as the crowns and bridges. However, the teeth whitening formula is quite safe, and does not cause any damage to the teeth as well as the prosthetic appliances.
If you have stained teeth, and you’re considering to get your teeth whitened, why not try the Spa-Dent teeth whitening? Our dental team consists of one of the top dentists in North York and fully equipped dental office in Thornhill area are here to provide you with a teeth whitening treatment that results in shiny white teeth and a beautiful smile. So call us today at 905-597-1518 for a Teeth Whitening appointment, and let us provide you with a smile that you always dreamed of!