dental bridge cost.A dental bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth, provided that the natural teeth and gums are healthy on either side of the tooth being replaced. Dental Bridge cost may vary according to situation. At Emerald Dental Care in Thornhill we make sure that patients have got the solution that suites their situation. You should not pay extra fees just because you don’t know about the
Some Typical Dental Bridge Cost in Toronto
- Resin Bonded bridge may cost you around $650 to $850 per retainer, and $250- $350 per False, in addition to the lab fee associate with the cost to fabricate it. If your dental bridge procedure requires two metal wings (retainers) and one false tooth, then you may have to pay between $1600-$2400. And if there are two false teeth then you may end up paying $2000- $3000. Resin bonded dental bridge has less shaving of anchor teeth and they last four to eight years.
- If you prefer to have a dental implant supported bridge with full or partial mouth bridge this may cost from $3600 up to $20 000 in complicated cases. There are a few factors that determine dental bridge prices, and those includes, size of the bridge, material used, number of implants and the condition of the abutment teeth.
- Insurance companies in Toronto have various dental coverage and mostly they either do not cover the dental bridge price or they cover between 50% to 80%. Also there is always a maximum coverage per year for insurance plans that must be considered if you are planning to get your permanent dental bridges done through insurance. In Emerald Dental Clinic we submit dental estimates to your insurance and provide you with all your options before treatment starts. We are always flexible with payment plans if they exceed your plan limitations.
What Defines Dental Bridge Cost?
- The size of the bridge or number of units used.
- Whether it involves implant or not, also it plays important role in dental Bridge cost estimation.
- Material used in your particular bridge
- The condition of the side abutment teeth.
- Extra that you will pay, including x-rays and fees