Dental veneers is mostly used in cosmetic dentistry to replace discolored teeth with more pearly white looking ones but the price for porcelain veneers may vary from one place to another. Laminate veneers which are mostly done for aesthetic reasons aren’t light on the pocket. But porcelain veneers aren’t just used for cosmetics, rather also to protect the teeth surface from any damage.
Average Canadian Cost for Porcelain VeneersHow Much Do Porcelain Veneers Cost?
- Most porcelain veneers cost per teeth vary within the range of $900 to $2,500 and for such investment you can retain at most, 10 to 30 years depending on how well you care for it too.
- If you’re just installing composite veneers, they cost far lesser at the $250 to $1,500 range because they last for just 4 to 8 years.
- Plastic veneers though are in the $300 range and last from between 3 to 6 years after installation
- Your dental insurance should cover some of the porcelain veneers fees but this also depends on your coverage and insurance company.
- Some companies carry it and some don’t so it’s better to check with them first if you’re concerned with the porcelain veneer cost ranges.
- Porcelain Veneers average costs may vary from region to region but it’s always standard rule that it’s more expensive to get veneers in large metropolitan cities than smaller towns.
Remember, your dentist may otherwise advise for you not to have veneers but to know if you’re a good candidate is if you don’t grind or clench your teeth much, don’t have tooth decays and still have lots of enamel left. If you want to feel safe, go to a dentist you can trust and with the plenty of experience. Emerald Dental Care in Thornhill, Ontario offers free consultations so grab it if you can.
Porcelain Veneers Prices Breakdown and Tips
Many dentists may not push for porcelain veneers as they can be costly for patients but once it’s needed and you approved here are things that you need to remember:
- Porcelain Veneers price vary much from one dentist to another depending on their background, training, equipment used, and facility where procedure will be done. It’s better if you consult with a few clinics first before settling down with the best option.
- Pick not the dental clinic with the highest or lowest quotes. Always go for the middle ground.
- Price quotes are mostly for one tooth. If your dentist tells you a porcelain veneer costs $1,900, without a doubt, that’s just for one tooth. You are better to calculate how many tooth needs the treatment so you can evaluate your porcelain veneers costs.
Visit Emerald Dental Care for Better Porcelain Veneer Price Quotes
At Emerald Dental Care in Thornhill, we won’t promise you the most affordable veneers but rather, the most reasonably priced ones. Our elite team of dental care experts will go with you every step of the way. Emerald Dental care dentists will first advise treatment options for your case during a free consultation and help you during and after the process of installing your veneer. We even offer after-care help to give you what you deserve for the porcelain veneers price we quote.