All About All on Four Dental Implants – Are you unable to chew your food properly with your traditional dentures? Do you feel that your dentures are not restoring your facial esthetics? Then all on four dental implants are your best option of getting a beautiful smile and regaining your ability to chew all the foods that you like. If you have all the elements which make you eligible for this treatment, then you can enjoy your new denture a 2-session process.
What are all on 4 Dental Implants?
A Dental implant can serve as a permanent replacement for your missing tooth. However, getting all of your teeth restored with dental implants can become quite expensive (find the approximate cost of a dental implant in Toronto). The all on four implants (AKA All On 4 Dental Implants) system involves precise placement of four dental implants in each dental arch, over which a prosthesis, such as a denture is placed to provide full mouth rehabilitation. The dental implants are firmly embedded within the jawbone and therefore provide excellent retention and stability to the prosthesis which is placed over them. Gone are the days when complete implant placement procedure could take many months! The good news is now you can get all on four implants in couple procedure sessions.
Why all on Four Dental Implants?
Still thinking why you should get all-on-4 dental implants? Here’s why getting full mouth rehabilitation with all on four dental implants can be the best tooth replacement option for you:
- Durability – Dental implants are designed to last forever! By getting all on four implants, you will enjoy the same level of convenience and comfort as you had with your natural teeth.
- Shorter Treatment Duration – no more waiting for months to get your dental implants! Getting full mouth rehabilitation now just requires 2 to 3 dental procedure sessions, if you be eligible!
- Enjoy all Your Favorite Foods!– Dental implants are firmly anchored within the jaw bone, thereby allowing you to eat all your favorite foods when you can you get a full mouth rehabilitation with this type of implant prosthesis.
- Improved Speech – say goodbye to your speech troubles with traditional dentures. Firmly anchored dental implants support the all on four dental implant prosthesis. This means that your all-on-four implant prosthesis will not slip while you are speaking, allowing you to talk without any difficulty or hindrance.
- Prevention of jaw bone loss and recession on gums– As you are well aware, Traditional dentures can cause intensive bone loss on your jaw and also deteriorate your gums over time. With Denture on Implant you can prevent both since your denture won’t have direct contact with your jaw bone or gums anymore.
- Long Term Savings – Instead of spending massive amounts of money on getting your dentures repaired or replaced now and then, you can get a durable and cost effective complete arch rehabilitation with just four dental implants!
How All on Four Implant System Works?
The first step in the provision of the all on four dental implants supported prosthesis involves the precise evaluation of your jaw bone, sinuses and nerves by using enhanced 3D scan technology. If you were a right candidate based on this evaluation, the second step will be placement of 4 to 6 implants in each dental arch. With the help of 3D scan technology, dentists can have access to a very precise surgical guide model which guides them to place necessary implants in the best spot possible in your jaw bone. These implants then can efficiently carry the load of either fixed or removable prosthesis. Unlike the conventional method, where dentists usually wait for a few months before prosthesis is built over an implant, the dental implants in all on 4 system are immediately loaded with a prosthesis so that the healing phase is remarkably reduced and patients can eat and speak right away without having any difficulty.What are you waiting for? Visit our dental office in Markham, Thornhill today and walk away with an amazing smile and the ability to enjoy all those foods that you had longed to eat since the loss of your natural teeth! No more blurred speech and no more broken dentures!
* All On Four Dental Implants is available just for selected patients with certain medical conditions.